Search Engine Optimization
Local SEO, Technical SEO, On-Page SEO…..we help raise your business visibility.
What We Do
Why do you need to improve your SEO?
Clients can’t connect if you’re not seen.
People can’t make a connection with you and your business if they are unable to find you. SEO isn’t just about appearing higher in search results; it’s about being found by the right people. By tailoring your website’s content, structure, and keywords, you attract folks who are actively looking for what you offer. It’s like having a neon sign that says, “Hey, I’ve got what you need!”
But it’s not just about visibility. SEO also builds trust and credibility. When your website pops up at the top, users unconsciously think, “Hey, Google thinks this is relevant – it must be good.” Plus, a well-optimized site loads faster, works smoother, and provides a better user experience. So, it’s like rolling out the red carpet for your visitors.
We begin by discovering who you and your business are. We learn what it is you do, and how you do it. The more we know about you and your business, the better tailored your SEO campaign will be and likely to drive traffic to your website.
Research is major driver in the success of your campaign. We’ll look at your competition’s marketing strategy, and use it to identify any gaps that you can utilize to drive more traffic to your site and to your business.
Using the knowledge gleaned from all applicable site audits and market research, we implement all aspects of SEO: Technical SEO, Local SEO, On-page & Off-page SEO, and more. We’ll provide you with a full education on how these techniques help your business visibility and help your website become a conversion tool.
Once the SEO has been implemented, we track analytics to see what is effective and what needs to be adjusted.
SEO is not a one-time action. It is a long-term strategy that requires refinement, and we stay on top of it by looking at the quanitifiable results, and adjusting the campaign accordingly.
Local SEO generates leads & revenue
- Increased online visibility: People searching for keywords that have “near me” increased 304% from 2017 to 2022. By growing and managing your local SEO presence with tools like Google Business Profile and local citation listings such as Yelp, Manta, Bing, Apple Maps, and many more, we can grow your local presence and pull ahead of competitors in your local city or town.
- Gain trust & authority: Many people have the perception that companies with high rankings in specific search results (such as Google Maps), as determined by Google’s algorithms, are inherently more reliable and trustworthy. This perceived trust & authority leads to increased leads and sales.
- Customers that are already looking to buy: Gain a competitive edge with relevant organic search traffic from an audience whose search intent is to buy immediately or in the near future. Increasing your local visibility while focusing on the right search intent leads to fast sales with little effort on your part. People who are searching for that specific term are already looking to make a purchase, therefore freeing up your time and money for other areas of your business.
Why Choose Div3rgent Creative For Your SEO?
Comprehensive SEO Auditing
- Optimize Your Website Structure: We identify and fix issues such as broken links, missing pages, and duplicate content that can harm your online visibility.
- Enhance User Experience: We assess factors like multiple or missing headers, ensuring your site is user-friendly and engaging.
- Local SEO Advantage: Gain a competitive edge with an in-depth analysis of your Google Business Profile and local SEO factors, making sure you stand out in local search results.
Tailored SEO Solutions: Your Path to Higher Visibility and Conversions
No two clients’ needs are the same in business. SEO is no exception. We investigate each client’s unique needs, industry, and competition to create a customized SEO plan that is custom-tailored to your business goals, whether it’s increased website traffic, higher conversion rates, or improved brand visibility.
Transparency and Trust: Building Long-lasting Partnerships
Our agency is committed to ethical SEO practices, and does not engage in what are known as “black hat SEO tactics” to attempt to gain quick wins in the rankings. These almost always result in penalties from Google in the long term. We prioritize long-term client relationships and protecting your website investment over quick “wins”.
Wondering which pieces of content are resonating with your audience? The report sheds light on which articles or pages are driving the most traffic and engagement. This insight can guide your future content creation efforts.
Over time, you’ll notice trends that might be hard to catch in the day-to-day hustle. The monthly report allows you to spot patterns in user behavior, keyword performance, and more. These insights can guide your content planning and marketing efforts.
Search engine algorithms can be a mystery, but these insights help you stay informed about any changes that might be affecting your rankings or traffic. This knowledge empowers you to adapt your strategies as needed.